St Luke's Green Visitor Policy
We received advice from Queensland Chief Medical Officer, Jeannette Young, about implementing urgent safety precautions in aged care homes across South Brisbane in response to the escalating concerns of a COVID-19 outbreak in the Logan and Acacia Ridge area.
- The Chief Medical Officer's directions include;
- Cease the practice of staff working across different facilities in the local area where practicable;
- Restrict non-essential visitors from entering the facility other than exceptional circumstances e.g. any symptoms.
We support the directions and effective from 9am 30th July 2020, St Luke's Green will be enacting the following measures:
- Restricting all visits to the aged care home to essential visits only (e.g. end of life)
- Enforcing all employees to wear masks when in the village; and
- Ceasing the practice of employees working at other homes.
These restrictions on access will be in place until such notification is received from Queensland Health.
All visitors and team members who have travelled to Victoria in the previous 14 days (from 11 June 2020) will be denied entry to St Luke's Green.
You will be denied entry if you have visited one of the following COVID-19 hot spots or case locations: